The M5 Board Review question bank is fully owned by M5 Boards Review, LLC. M5 Boards Review, LLC does not warrant that the functions of The Client will meet Client's expectations of exam results or resulting business. In no event will M5 Boards Review, LLC be liable to Client or any third party for any damages, including any lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of the operation of or inability to operate or any of its functionality, even if M5 Boards Review, LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without M5 Boards Review, LLC’s prior written consent. To email M5 Boards Review, LLC to inquire about a link exchange or to post our link on you website(s), please email us at email@example.com.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the state of Arizona and the United States of America.
Warranties and Guarantees
M5 Boards Review, LLC CANNOT guarantee any results for the anesthesiology boards or other exams.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
IMPORTANT: Please read our cancellation and refund policy page here and contact us with any questions that you may have.